It’s not quite as simple as just asking a lot of seemingly relevant questions. The way in which queries are articulated, structured, and sequenced can have a huge impact on the success and accuracy of a research questionnaire. Depending on the client’s needs and the scope of the project, FMR Solutions can assist you with questionnaire design and development. Our seasoned design and development staff can take the burden off your shoulders by making sure that surveys are user friendly and statistically valid. Here is the process we follow in questionnaire development:
- Step 1: Determining what you need to know and for what purpose.
- Step 2: Identifying who are target audience is and who should be surveyed – clients, target market, competition, etc.
- Step 3: Calculating the sample size of the population to be surveyed.
- Step 4: Defining which data collection methodology will be the most efficient, whether by telephone, online, mobile, focus group, etc.
- Step 5: Developing and refining the questionnaire to assure optimum performance and results.
With our market research industry experience, we have developed expertise that goes well beyond simply conducting surveys. Our objective is to be your partner in developing the strategies and research methodologies that will provide your organization with the most effective and valuable knowledge possible to make the critical decisions to move forward – we will help guide you to informed decisions.
FMR Solutions is the complete answer to all of your data collection and research design needs.